The Star: Kyuhyun, you look tired today. You seem the most tired amongst the members.
Kyuhyun: Oh, (TVXQ’s) Changmin and I went on vacation the past few days because our leave days were similar. During our vacation, we played throughout the night every day and only slept by the time it was morning, that’s how it went. I still haven’t adjusted to the time difference(?) from doing that the past few days, even after coming back to Seoul (laughs) Ah, but it isn’t as if I’m tired because I came here after work. I can’t say anything and am just being tired quietly on my own.
[TRANS] @GaemGyu: Busan!! As soon as we arrived at Haeundae we went to the sea village with grilled clams and eel.. So to unwind we went to have Daegu soup and went all the way to Nampodong to have Hotteok with seeds and came back.. What is this extravagence.. Doesn’t seem like I should be travelling 30 minutes to get a Hotteok..ㅋㅋ http://t.co/6O0s7Xn63u (c)
- DJ: Anybody in mind that you want to work with?
- Yunho: CNBLUE
- Changmin: Kyuhyun or CNBLUE
- cr: Yunho_Uknow
kimheenim: Kyak DBSK has made a comeback <Spellbound>. You will always feel good when listening to ‘spellbound’. Tom Cruise’s daughter is ‘Suri Cruise’, our Hongki’s drama is ‘Magic kid Masuri’ etc. It’s a beautiful phrase. Yurobbong, Dorobbong, Xrobbong..^-^ Yunho this kid who made me nicknames which cannot be mentioned on broadcasts I love you, Changmin who wore a strawberry mask backwards while playing with Kyuhyun I love you too. This photo is taken to commemorate an incident 12 years ago where Yunho’s crush mistaken me as his girlfriend and rejected him, causing him so much pain. Hey by the way was spicy chicken ramen always this spicy? Ah my tongueㅠㅠ Ah the temper is risingㅡㅡAh spicy (cr: heartheesubs)
- Sohu: Changmin, when you sing Chinese songs, your pronunciation is extremely accurate, your Chinese fans love it. How do you usually practice for Chinese songs?
- Changmin: Of the people around me in our company, many of them are Chinese, but my friend, Kyuhyun has the greatest influence on me. I sang a song which Kyuhyun picked from somewhere. So whether it's Kyuhyun, or the other friends around me, they'd teach me and correct my pronunciation. Thanks to them, I'm also able to sing (Chinese songs.) I will show everyone an even better side in the future. And if there are good Chinese songs, I will work hard to learn them.
- Title of interview: TVXQ discusses their new album. Chinese pronunciations all thanks to Kyuhyun
- Trans cr: @kikiikyu